Tuesday, November 13, 2007

so....


i'm just going to come out and say it. i heart stevie wonder with the biggest of hearts. again, yes, i know i was born in the wrong decade. damien and i listened to songs in the key of life on every road trip. "our" song is joy inside my tears (ridiculously fitting in retrospect). needless to say, stevie has a special place in my heart.

when i found out he was playing a sold out show at the garden on saturday night after not touring for 20 years, i couldn't get on ebay fast enough. and i'm happy, nay, ecstatic to say that i am now the proud owner of 2 great tickets to said sold out event.

stevie, YOU are the sunshine of my life!

1 comment:

the meyersons said...

Um. Wow. Nay. I raise that wow to a double wow.

Congrats on the tickets and I dare you to wear your Minnie Mouse tee. I DARE YOU. Cause then you'll be a UBER dork.

HAVE A BLAST!