Thursday, May 15, 2008

try not to wet yourself

june 21, 2008
trump taj mahal, atlantic city nj
STEVIE'S BACK!!!!

i'm thinking of going...i mean, i'm totally going.



btw, if anyone cares, i had my first physical therapy appointment for my knee today. during my evaluation, i told my therapist not to get too attached. the jury was still out on whether or not i would be fully committing myself to this whole pt situation. without missing a beat, she said,

"i thought i might have some compliance issues with you."

fess up. who called?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

thanks for posting on my blog-- Good to read up on you! Looks like you are busy and having fun! Check in every once in awhile and I'll do the same--take care!

Travis Meyerson said...

your mom

Kimberly said...

this picture is very disturbing. Will you please do a new post so that I don't have to see it every time i look at your page?!

Christi Williams said...

Becca, I am so happy you found my blog. You are just too funny. Great blog!!
Good Luck with PT.
Love,
Christi

Olsens said...

Becca-I feel you, seriously! I just went through knee surgery in December, and just finished my last pt appointment last week. Knee surgery totally sucked, but you'll hate it more if you don't do the therapy!